Sign up Today for Discount
Save $50 off Tuition
We hate spam as much as you do. Your information is NEVER
shared, sold, or rented to ANYONE.
A career as a Dental Assistant may be just right for you. Would you like a profession with good pay, job security, and a professional work environment?
If you said, "YES", then consider our school. Employment in this field is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations through 2016, According to the Bureau for Labor Statistics.
Start Your New Career
Currently there are more job opportunities available than there are Dental Assistants to go around! The demand is out there--why not take advantage of this opportunity?
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- You can earn $12 to $26 per hour
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
How to Become a Dental Assistant
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job immediately. Why not call today for more information?
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assisting classes and dental assistant internship.
EMAIL OR CALL (877) 399-0009 FOR SESSION DATES
Financing Options Available
Visit our Dentist Prince George Office
The Dental Assisting Institute of Virginia is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV)